Saturday, January 21, 2012

Im so glad to report and Im so blessed

Im so pleased to report that Im off the oxygen during the day and sometime this coming week I hope to do away with it at night as well . I have to have a test on Monday night and then take the machine back tuesday to the hospital and I suppose the nurse at my drs office will let me know when I can call and have everything back to normal . Praise God whatever normal is . I'm so blessed by God and I know it . There has been some low points in all of this and that is the fact that I will never be able to own birds again because anything with feathers is off limits to me . The birds I have talked in previous posts about . It is very sad for me to talk about still , maybe one day I can talk about it without breaking out in tears , but not right now . I do believe I am caught up on all correspondance if I owe you a letter please let me know and I will be sure to write . Now just as I suspected it is now full blown winter and snow is on the ground and I hate getting out in it but hey we all have to deal with it right ? Well all of us that live in snow climates anyways . Well take care all and do something fun today .

No comments:

Post a Comment