Friday, October 28, 2016

The devil in Jerusalem by naomi ragen

This book should have been titled child abuse in the holy city . It was truly disturbing to read some of this and I will skip going into detail about that . I purchased this book from amazon because I thought I would like it . It was highly disturbing and put some of me in distress . I had to put it down several times to clear my head . I'm sorry to this writer Ms Ragen but it is the truth and to think it is a true story , my heart went out to these children . The story ends with telling what happened to these children , parents and most of who were involved . So be prepared dear readers if you get this book have tissues and remember to sit it down when you cant read anymore . I will give this book 3 stars not really a favorite but interesting .

No comments:

Post a Comment