Wednesday, November 29, 2017

this darling thing sent to me by a dear friend

first off I feel as though I must apologize to  my dear friend Limner over at "Oh write me " . She sent this to me some time ago and I kept telling her that I would post a picture of it as soon as I found a place for it . Well it finally has a set place in my home as a ceiling fan pull . I love it because I am a gardener as well as some of you might know already . I also have an abundance of dragon flies in the summer here . I just love it and I wanted her to know that I had not forgotten just life got in the way so now it makes its debut . I hope you will forgive me  my dear Limner it was not an oversight just life got in the way . and that tree there in the corner has a story too so stay tuned for the tale of the tree .

No comments:

Post a Comment