Monday, June 28, 2010

All is well and have been sick this whole past wknd

Man I was sick saturday and sunday and still not one hundred percent today and I am hoping that I will feel half way normal soon . my bgs have been all over the place and it is driving me crazy and cant get a lock or a hold on it . Does that make sense ? see I dont even know if Im making sense . LOL !! You know it is a bad day if you ask yourself if you are making sense ? LOL !! I starting feeling nauseous saturday when we returned home from yard saling and then it hit me like a ton of bricks and I hit the bed quicker than you could say jackie robinson . and was sick all day sunday too . stayed in the bed more than I was out of it . Today I kind of want to hit the bed too but am trying to put it off for as long as possible . Oh well so much for that thought I will now proceed to the bed and hope all is well with everyone . As always be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

No comments:

Post a Comment