Monday, April 20, 2015

finally a company that does the right thing for once

I had , had a problem with some potting soil I had purchased at lowes and now I found out that it was mushy and nasty and had an odor so I just got rid of it . However when I called Lowes they were great and said that they would send me a gc and to me that made it right . Now normally I don't use miracle grow potting soil I use the organic stuff and to the organic stuff I add perlite and vermiculite and then wallah you have an awesome soil . Anyways it is good to know that there are still some companys that do the right thing and make it right . so all in all I have had a good day and looking for an even better one tomorrow . Im going to look at seeing about going on a ghost tour . Yes folks they have ghost tours here in the city I live in . I know they have them in savannah ga and I just loved those when I went on one of them . well got a letter back today from someone saying they were unable to forward it and for the life of me I cannot understand why unless this person is moved on and if so okay they will let me know I hope they will least ways if not then  I wont bother either from my side . Okay kiddies that is it for now and all of you take care .

No comments:

Post a Comment