Tuesday, January 17, 2017

the kill fee

This one was pretty good and it also had good plot , good subject and may I say when those two are combined it makes for a pretty good book . Yes I said pretty good not great just pretty good . The charecters are well developed and I find them a delightful bunch indeed . I really like poppy I find her to be a smart and well educated woman and maybe too well educated for the time period this book was set in . Most women in this time frame were housewives and mothers and anything more was not expected . However that being said , it was still a dog gone good book and I will not give away the plot . thanks to kregel for suppling a free print copy for my honest review . I'm telling you reader go out and get a copy and see how you like it .

No comments:

Post a Comment