Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The dinner

This book was deeply disturbing with all its tists and turns and I loved it . I flat out loved it . I like the charecters so much so I could write a book about each of them . what I found I did not like was how the parents reacted when they heard of the crime their sons had commited and the boys just acted like it was no big deal . The boys were ambivalent as to what they did . I think that sometimes parents when faced with a horrible thing they want to sweep it up under the rug and turn their back on it . Oh Lord please get yourself a copy of this book you will either love it or you will hate it . I'm giving it a 4 stars out of 5 because it could have gone so much further than it did , But again this is my opinion and my review .

No comments:

Post a Comment