Friday, April 14, 2017

Welcome to college

This is a great book for anyone sending teens off to college for the first time . It is also a religious based principle book . It also tells you how to deal with things that you might not have been faced with before . I really like when a book goes into depth on issues like this one did . I really recommend it to anyone who is sending their child or knows someone who is sending their child off to college for the first time and worried about how their religion will play into their college life . I know some folks at my church who are dealing with this or are going to be dealing with this very issue in the next year or two so I told them to get this book pronto and read it front to back . Really great and informative book

No comments:

Post a Comment