Saturday, April 9, 2011

I have so neglected this blog for so long

You all will have to excuse me I have neglected this blog for so long . Yuck i just looked at it and eeek . well I dont think old man winter is ever going to go away . It is still cold outside baby and I hate it . Well today I will be receiving my newest addition a baby blue quaker that is right another bird . My arnold is still well and good and probably wont be so tickled at the thought but I am hoping this will work . I was supposed to get an indian ring neck but the lady decided to keep him and im kind of sad about that . But anyway it is what it is . I have decided that eventually we will buy a house sooner or later maybe a mobile home in a nice little park somewhere . At least three bedrooms so I can have a bird room . Boy you know the last three years have been so hard on me and my husband . So many trials and so many tribulations . I just hope there was and is a reason for the trials and tribulations . I guess sometimes God can really make you see what you have instead of what you want . I think so many people fail to see that . Oh well I will post pics later on guys take care .

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you back online! I've been meaning to drop you a note with my "new" address. I'll try to get that in the mail this week. Congrats on the new bird! I'd love to see a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to see you again :) I've missed you! Love your new beautiful feathered friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to hear that you're back and that you have a new bird! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete