Friday, September 30, 2011

I think this is great !!!

I found something over the last couple of days that I think is wonderful . Actually it is two things . The first one being named operation beautiful .com . I cant really explain this so please go to their website and check it out . Again the website is operationbeautiful.com.
Now onto my second thing of the day . This is on you tube and it is called fat talk . Please go to you tube and check this out . It is awesome and very empowering for women who are dealing with body image issues . I love this video that plays and please watch it till the end . Again that is operationbeautiful.com and fat talk on you tube . Please I implore you to check these out they will make you feel so much better . God bless to all of you .

No comments:

Post a Comment