Monday, November 28, 2011

If you are missing a letter from me

Hi all and yes I am still sick it has been close to five months of being sick and just exactly what is wrong with me no one seems to know . Well this am went for the cat scan , one amongst many I have had . Ugh dreadful things they are and I always have to cover my eyes when they are taking them in order not to be claustraphobic . Yes my friends I am also claustrophobic . Lovely huh ? I hope this will be the last one i have to have . Next monday we confer with the dr as to what direction we go from here ? Im hoping to be done with the home oxygen soon . Yes I had double pneumonia also for the last two months and I am so hoping it is gone by now , but who knows . Well just say our prayers and hope for the best . take care all and I am mailing out 7 pieces of mail today . I will get caught up I promise .

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the medical stuff. I'm not missing any letters--you've been most faithful.

    ReplyDelete