Sunday, May 17, 2015

reading is good for the soul indeed

I am currently reading "The Boston Girl " by Anita Diamant . this is a very good book and I could not recommend it more . There are very few books that I consider any good in this world . I think this is one of them . I certainly enjoyed this one . If the authors name looks familiar that is because she wrote "The Red Tent"and any of you who read this you will know that she writes very well. But again this is all my opinion so if you do happen to find yourself reading this book or do read it please let me know how you liked it .I liked it so much that I have read it in two days !!! Yes two days I heard some people say they read it in one sitting, yes you read that right one sitting . Oh well my dear readers enjoy your day and take care all .

No comments:

Post a Comment