Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What would you do if today was your last day on earth ?

I so know what I would do , so my question is what would you do ? I have recently thought about this when speaking to other people and friends . One in fact gave me thought for this blog today and wow can we really get into depth when speaking about this . I also saw a lady who was on tv yesterday morning this poor woman is in stage 4 breast cancer and she is losing her battle and she has decided that she must do everything in her power to achieve her dreams and goals before she passes . I myself wonder if I could be that brave when dealing with a life altering diagnosis ? how many of us could ? I will leave you with that and please feel free to leave your comment I always welcome those . Thanks all and stay safe .

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what I would do. I know that I would want to be exploring other places for sure, but would I want to spend it with my parents, siblings, husband, in-laws, friends, etc. I'm not sure who I would choose to spend my last day with, but it would probably be my husband.....as long as he was allowing both of us to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what I'd do but it's too personal and special to tell. What would YOU do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished The Miniaturist. I'm waiting for you before I talk. :)

    ReplyDelete