Tuesday, August 2, 2016

6 days really ? shame on someone right ?

Well while doing my daily routine of internet surfing I decided to go and look and see where my pkg was from something I had gotten off of amazon and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow (wed) after being on the road for 6 days already in the usa . Tomorrow will make it 7 days yes , 7 days from seattle Washington . Now does amazon not realize that I can get a pkg from the uk to here in less than 7 days ? maybe not or maybe they just don't care . I am going to be considering making fewer purchases from amazon if this lag in shipping continues and will look for other avenues .I know some of my readers feel the same way and if you do then please leave a comment and let me know who you are disappointed with this week , the name of a business please and as always no personal grudges please .I know husbands can be aggravating but let us leave that for another time and space . Kudos dear readers . May God watch over you and yours .

No comments:

Post a Comment