Tuesday, June 6, 2017

wow what a book

wow what a great book . This one really made me flip my lid . So much so I yelled at it "hey lady get a grip this man is trying to help you find your kids . The story starts with this lady trying to get out of town and her kids are in the back seat last time she looked five minutes ago . She is now being pulled over and from that point starts a wild ride of her life . I thought this book to be overly narrated but still good . As a reader I don't need everything explained to me thanks . I understand and my reading comprehension is very good .So trying not to be hard on this book because after it is a really good book . I just got angry at some of the stuff happening in this book . Oh well dear readers off to read another one .

No comments:

Post a Comment