Monday, July 24, 2017

surprise in the garden over the weekend

Do you all see it ? yes my first ever
red sunflower . I have never seen one and it must be the only one that sprouted that is so awesome to me and I will be sure to save the seeds so that I have more red sunflowers in the future . God in all his greatness can always give us a surprise if we look hard enough . and if that is not enough I saw the first one hummingbird of the season enjoying my flowers . I don't have a  hummingbird feeder here except for the flowers so I'm not sure where he came from but he was a big hummer . oh well folks that is it for now get out and grow .

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I've never seen one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Mine never reached such heights but were just as pretty as their yellow siblings. No hummingbirds followed us when we moved, sadly. I haven't tried to lure them here either, so shame on me, huh?

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete