Monday, September 18, 2017

oh boy does the mail lady reek !!! (Sorry folks this contain profanity yes im that mad )

My mail lady just went zooming by with my mail and her trail of Shalimar and her makeup stain on my letters being delivered is a little more than I can take indeed . There is not a perfume in the world that smells more repulsive than Shalimar . I'm sorry if some of you readers wear it , but frankly it gives me heaves and migraines to inhale that repulsive scent . Then there is the dark complexion makeup that is left on my mail aka letters because someone refuses to wear gloves to handle the mail . Now today she went zooming by in a rather fast fashion because I'm sure she knew I would say something to her about her makeup and her perfume . I'm done asking this woman not to do this while in the service of my mail so tomorrow morning I will visit my post office  and lodge a complaint against this woman because she does not understand what I am saying . Nor will I, take any shit from the post office manager which they have tried in the past and telling me to get a post box. My Ass will not get a post office box when I have a perfectly good mail box at the curb of my home . The reason I'm writing here is because frankly I'm pissed off and tired of getting smelly , makeup ridden mail . I have complained once before to her and someone else said well she is older and maybe she has lost her sense of smell . I wish I had lost my sense of smell , seriously folks ? I mean you have to be so careful when you are in the public eye and spectre and I wonder if some of you would say the same thing if she sent your loved one to the hospital after having a reaction to such mail and makeup ? I'm sure some of you might say I'm being overly sensitive to this issue and to that I say :Unless you have been where I'm sitting and suffering for three days with a migraine and nausea then please be quiet and let those of us who are sufferers from such odors take charge and end the madness .

No comments:

Post a Comment