Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Im sorry to report that I am not well again as I thought

Oh my gosh will this illness ever end ? I thought I was better and or on the road to recovery but alas I am not . This morning I woke up with a fever and a headache and uber nauseous . I barely have the energy to make it to the mail box . I thought with all these rounds of meds I would surely be on the road to recovery by now but no , not me Im one of those people who have to almost die before we get better . Im just so tired of drs and medicines and coughing that I could just roll over and take a shot in the arse . Im hoping I dont have to go to the hospital , but fearing if it gets bad enough I will go no matter what .If I am behind a letter or two please forgive me and I will catch up providing the grim reaper does not call my name . I hope the rest of my readers are on the road to recovery or already recovered . And if you are the praying sort then I could use a little help in that dept too . Okay well enough for now I m off to the bed again . take care all and have a wonderful rest of your day .

1 comment:

  1. Poor thing. Feel better. My mom is going through the same thing. Be well!

    ReplyDelete