Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anyone interested in trading some rubber stamps ?

Hello again any of my fellow readers interested in trading some rubber stamps ? If you are then we will make an even trade for them say 5 for 5 or something like that . These are nice rubber stamps but would like to trade them up for other ones since these no longer interest me . If you would like I could send photos of what I have and then we can go from there . Any of you rubber stamp enthusiatist interested ? if so leave me a comment and I will get back with you and leave your email so I can send photos of what I have . Thanks and have a wonderful day fellow readers and letter writing fans . Oh yeah these are wood mounted and would like the same in return .

1 comment:

  1. I'll be going through my rubber stamps soon, my annual clear out, and will send you a some. No trade needed as I have way too much of everything. ha haha ha

    ReplyDelete