Thursday, August 11, 2011

I have missed quite a bit of blogging

Due to an illness I have missed quiet a bit of blogging . As some of you might know or might not know . I have been really down and out with what I thought was bronchitis , If this was bronchitis , I will eat your hat . This illness was not like any I have ever expierienced before . I m just now getting over the cough . I think I must have coughed more in the last 6 weeks than I have ever done before in my entire life . Now the second problem arrises , I have pulled my back out and it is very difficult to sleep and walk . I hoping this does not last 6 wks . I have been behind in my housework and everything else blogging included . I hope to be back to normal soon and will try and get more blogs in while doing so .Take care my wonderful readers and my awesome friends .

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the hear you've been so ill. Hopefully as the coughing stops your back will be able to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. If it's not one thing it's something equally unwanted. Why can't we come down with things like Millionaire's Disease, or cough up gem stones, and urinate gold? LOL They'd get no complaints from me.

    Be well, my little Lucy.

    ReplyDelete