Thursday, March 7, 2013

Has anyone else heard this ?

Hi all it seems as though the post office has now decided to charge extra postage for puffy stickers if they are on your envie it will cost you .20 cents more to have a letter mailed ... yes what is next a 1.00 per stamp ? the post continues to try and put theirselves out of business why oh why ? If i were in charge I think a private entity would do a better job of running the post office . But that is just my opinion for what it is worth .. i was just wondering if anyone else had heard this . Sure wish spring would rear its beautiful head i mean I have tomatoe plants and other flowers and luffa poppin out of my pots . and this year I have decided to try my hand at training tomatoe plants to vine and I hope this project is successful wish me luck you all . take care all and have a wonderful day or week or whathave you .

No comments:

Post a Comment