Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I cannot believe that someone thinks obamacare would weed out our less desirable citizens

You all will not believe that someone left a comment on my blog about how obamacare might actually weed out our less valuable citizens ... I for one think every life is valuable and if you think that being disabled means less valuable i pity you and I feel sorry for you . I feel sorry and hope you never become disabled or poor and homeless and let us face it . Alot of people are not homeless due to their own fault in alot of cases it is circumstances beyond their control ... I cannot believe someone would think that obamacare is a means to weed out less valuable citizens and would nt you know it this azzhat did not leave their name or their blogger name figures you have the balls to say it have the ball to leave your name you azzhat ..

No comments:

Post a Comment