Friday, July 5, 2013

an awesome thrift store find again !!!

well inside this envelope it holds several postcards all new never written on from the palace museum in the forbidden city  in bejing city , yes folks china . apparently someone took a trip to China and either forgot about these or just threw them out . You see things like this are such a rare treat to find I could not pass it up . I was only charged a dollar , yes a dollar . What a find let alone for a dollar ...Im doing a happy dance today too .. This is just one of the treats I found . Over the next several days I will show you other things I got stationery related ....well anyways thanks all . The writing on the front there says Palace Museum and chineese writing as well , even the original price tag is in chineese ....Okay Im done gushing .

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Good for you. Very pretty. Gush on!

    ReplyDelete