Monday, July 18, 2016

Someone just reminded me of elephants and elephants remember everything LOL ...

I for one happen to love elephants . Not many people know it is one of my passions . These are some old elephants some of them are from the 1940s and 1950s and the big orange one is a hummel aka goebel which is the name hummel used to go by in Germany . Please google if you want to know more about hummel or goebel . some of these are bone china which you don't find much of anymore . I love elephants because I think that they are by nature gentle unless provoked by human ignorance and I did mean ignorance .I don't go to circuses  much anymore because I find it disturbing that these magnificent creatures are kept in captivity at all and many die horrible deaths .Think about that please next time you visit a circus or take your kids to one . I just wanted to share this with my readers . May the good Lord watch over you and yours .

No comments:

Post a Comment