Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh wow has everyone heard about the new trend for the us government taxing junk food ? of course junk food is not any good for anybody but one does have to wonder about the hard working single mom who really just needs to feed the kids really quickly and she knows that they will eat hot dogs and potatoe chips and that can of soda but why tax it more when she is already trying to make ends make . It is very hard already to buy food in the country I cannot imagine this tax bill passing when half this country is getting food stamps as it is . I think it is absoloutly crazy to do this in hard economic times . I hope it does not pass . I must admit sometimes I am a junk food junkie . Also to add note I refuse to take medical advice from anyone who eats cheetos at ten in the morning . LOL !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment