Sunday, July 19, 2009

Okay well it has been awhile since I last blogged and now have since joined sendsomething .net . It is a wonderfull site for those of you that like to write letters or send care packages and what have you it is great . Check it out and it really does keep my mind straight and have received some really nice and cute things through the mail . I cannot believe how some ppl are so talented and dont even really know it . of course I show my husband all these great things and he says wow , I dont know if it is really wow or he is just appesing me or who knows I will leave it at that . I have learned of so many sites through other people and for the post part they are interesting and for those of you who are really into crafts please check out the holocaust butterfly project . If you just google the holocaust butterfly project it will come up . If I was good at crafts I would do it but just not that talented I am sorry to say . Oh well that is all I have to say for now and am looking forward to the mail this wk love getting mail it makes my heart sing .

No comments:

Post a Comment