Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I need some prayers please

Hi everyone please pray for me cause I am headed to the dr tommorow to get my diabetic supplies and my migraine meds , I hope I can get them this time cause last time the clinic kept me waiting for five hours and never got seen . The dr got called away to an er emergency . Could nt they just have written my scripts and gotten it over with cause Im not getting any test because of the cost . Just if you can find it in your heart to say a little prayer for me , it would be most appreciated , I value you ladies so much . Be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

4 comments:

  1. Will do....can't imagine having to deal with the D and migraines at the same time. Okay...well I do....but it's Jada with the D and me with the migraines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it. I will be praying that you receive all that God has for you tomorrow. I pray that you receive all your meds and supplies and that you are blessed with a good report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always in our thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a good day and you get your med's.

    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete