Wednesday, February 3, 2010

since someone brought this up

Okay since someone brought this up I think I should talk about it . well the migraines when I have them kick my big ole d right on up there . talk about highs and I often think that the meds do interfere with each other or one is the cause of the other so to speak . Im waiting till they do a study of them and see . So then I can pipe up and say see I knew it . I knew it the whole time . Oh boy now I sound like a drama queen . No , not the diabetes this time just me being the drama queen . My hubby says he can always tell when I have one cause I get quiet. Well maybe i get quiet cause it hurts to hear my own voice . I guess having diabetes and another problem at the same time is just like anything else we manage what we have to and the rest can wait another day . LOL !!!! Well be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you start to feel better soon.

    I was just reading the comments on Oprah's show that is airing today about diabetes and I noticed someone else's comment. I think that it was yours, did you eave a comment on Oprah's website? congrats to you if you did!! My comment is under momof6andoneT1.

    ReplyDelete