Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just getting adjusted

Boy it really is hard to get adjusted when you move to a totally new city is it not ? Some things are very confusing and overwhelming like knowing where streets are and buildings are . I guess I have never considered myself lost anywhere . I think maybe Im just feeling a bit overwhelmed . everyday I am busy going at it on the internet looking for jobs and Im hoping something comes along soon . Oh well enough for now . Be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

2 comments:

  1. It can take a while to get adjusted! Before you know it, you'll be an old pro at navigating your new city! :) One of the first things that I have always done when moving is just drive around and get familiar with places...and getting lost several times has often helped me to know the place better! :)

    Hang in there...I'll be praying for a job for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was so overwhelmed when i first moved to nyc and even a bit confused when i moved back to toronto last year. but it doesn't take long before everything is *old hat*!

    hope you find a job quickly! will be sending a letter this weekend!

    {hug}

    ReplyDelete