Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pray for my friend dianna

I just heard from one of my friends dianna that her husband died suddenly over the weekend and now she has only been in her house 6 wks and she has to find a way to get back to her family in oregon. she currently lives in Mississippi . she is heartbroken and she is not sure what she will do about the house . My suggestion to her was to heck with the owner of the house which they were buying it from but yet the owner refuses to give her back any money I mean come on it has only been six weeks and her husband died suddenly . So I suggested she just sells what she can and the rest just dump it at goodwill and take the car and get it gassed and yes get back to family where she can get some help . I mean I know that if my husband died suddenly I would go back to my cousins house and she would be okay with that . To me family is everything . I will pray for her that she can sell what she can and fill the trunk with what she can and gas the car and get back home to where she can be surrounded by family . Please join me in praying for her and my heart is so heavy to hear such awful news today . God bless and take care everyone .

2 comments:

  1. That's dreadful news - she is in my thoughts and I do hope things look up. Best of luck to her and my sincere condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrible. I Will pray for your friend.

    ReplyDelete