Monday, April 5, 2010

okay one more day until the big move

I am so excited and cant wait to see what awaits me on the other side . I went to Mass yesterday to say goodbye to my church friends and let them know my new address they said they would write but you know how that goes , they say they will but out of sight out of mind and that is okay with me . we just found out that our niece is also moving to cincinatti an hr from where we will be and we are thrilled about that especially when the holidays roll around we will all gather Im sure for great food and everything and of course our next official holiday is 4th of july and of course we will do the bbq cause hubby loves to bbq. Im just counting the hrs now I guess and it is so hard especially when you are all packed and ready to go . Oh well take care . Be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!! All packed and on your way!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Enjoy the journey, have a safe trip, and keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget Memorial Day! You don't have to wait until July 4th for BBQ!!!! Have a great move. Drive safely and I'll be writing you soon because I got your new address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are almost there!!!!!
    Please keep us updated. You are in my prayers!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOOO! I can't wait to hear from you on the other side! :) Be safe and enjoy your trip HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all the moving! I know you'll find great friends at your new Church...it just takes time.

    Love the Evanescence song

    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy everything your journey brings you! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a comment this morning.......waiting patiently for an update on how the move went ;)

    ReplyDelete