Tuesday, May 25, 2010

well some resolution

I want you all to know that I got some resolution on the problem I was having with meter and it is fixed and done for . also it got hot here yesterday and supposed to get hot today too oh well that is life one minute hot next cold . Okay here we go again complaining about the weather . also reading a fabulous book and wanted to see how it was different from the movie . It is called the magic of ordinary days and if that title is familiar , it is because it was a hallmark special that was on tv some time ago. then after that is dear john a recent movie and the book is by Nicholas sparks . I hope to enjoy both but will give a review after I am done with both . As always :be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider . For those of you who thought I stopped ending my blog entry for the day that way . God bless all take care .

1 comment:

  1. thank goodness for a working meter!
    We've been HOT here, too. Ugh, but summer. what can you do, right?
    i've never read the book. am interested in hearing how the two compare. :D Reading is FUN!
    ahve a great week.
    Bethanne

    ReplyDelete