Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No surgery for doggie yeah !!

Well we found out that the doggy no longer has to have surgery the cyst dried up and fell off and there is just a small dot there now where it fell off . God must have know we really did not have the money for surgery and it would have put a burden on our credit card , although we would have done but now we dont have too Yeah !! God is good . I feel so blessed and so lucky . I also got some wonderful mail today but I will wait to post that some other day and those people who sent me that wonderful mail know who they are and Im very lucky to be blessed with such good friends who treat me better than my family. People I have never met but yet I feel as though I know them very well . I love all of my friends written friends and internet friends and blogger friends . I wish I could meet them all and get to know them in person but sadly I dont think that will ever happen , but you never know . Okay well enough as always be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

5 comments:

  1. What great news! You must be so relieved! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news indeed! God is good....always!
    And what a cutie patootie that doggie is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! God is GOOD!!!!! So happy for your pooch :)

    ReplyDelete