Wednesday, June 9, 2010

well I knew it could not last

Well I had been in a state of euphoria with the big d and nope it did not last this am woke up with a whopping 220 before breakfast and I am like wth ? I did a recheck with another meter and sure enough yep a whopping 220. Okay then and a good shot of the most important liquid I have ever met in my life . So you see today will probably be one of those days when you have to check and re check all day long lol !!! not funny really just aggrivating . But I guess we all have those check and re check days with this disease . It stinks and Im really tired and want to go back to bed . Which i know i cant do have stuff to do today UGH !!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, c, i'm so sorry you woke up to this! i hope the rest of the day proved to be a better one. {hug}

    ReplyDelete