Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Faceless 4th of July Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?It has been so long dont remember
2. What book are you reading?The whistling season
3. Favorite board game?scrabble
4. Favorite magazine?dont have any idea
5. Favorite smells?bread baking
6. Favorite sounds?birds chirping
7. Worst feeling in the world?being sad
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?Oh god it is morning already
9. Favorite fast food place?culvers
10. What’s under your bed?nothing
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?build my own house on some land and have some goats , chickens and horses .
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?not since I was about 5 unless overfed dogs count LOL !!
13. Storms – cool or scary?both
14. Favorite drink?diet coke and water
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?definately read more
16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice?platinum blonde
17. Favorite place to relax?at my couch with a good book
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?Tampa , Lexington , Palm harbor , clearwater , and several foreign lands with dad in the marines
19. Favorite sports to watch? Baseball
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?Not on your life !!!

1 comment:

  1. Those answers definitely say you! LOL! Interesting. Several stumped me.

    Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete