Friday, October 9, 2009

Another migraine

Listen kids I would be blogging more but have had a migraine that does not seem to want to go away . Three days and counting now and I hope tommorow is a better day . I have taken all the medication I possibly can without overdosing . I just pray that tommorow is a better day and I feel much better . Of course I think I would have to be hit by a car to feel better LOL !!! I am also kind of bummed because we are not moving after all due to finances and I really did want to move into a nice place and live in a nice neighborhood . One far better than the one I am living in now . This neighborhood has become a dirty and disgusting mess with some less than desirable folks that reside in this neighborhood . I think that there are good and bad points about the move but it is dissapointing , but I will get over it . I hope that I also get over this maddening migraine . Back to bed I go .

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have such a bad headache. I hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having a migraine. They knock me on my backside too. I hope it is feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make my husband a cup of chamomile tea and squeeze a half a lemon in it. Then he sips it with an ice pack on his head. It is a sour tea, but it seems to take the edge off. Just an idea. He has a headache every day since he was born, so 66 x 365, that is a lot of headaches. He just has different levels of pain. I used to get them real bad until I had a hysterectomy at 24, then they pretty much went away, I get sinus headaches once in a while though, because my ears a jacked up and don't drain right.

    ReplyDelete