Thursday, October 15, 2009

One of Picoults best in my opinion


Hey all this book is awesome . This has to be one of Picoults best .
I was throughly entertained by this book . It is great and well written . I loved it !!! I mean I cannot say anything more about this book. I hope that if you all get this book you will enjoy it as much as I did . I almost could not put it down . My husband knows I can put a book like this away in two days and i think I must have cause I am now reading the handle with care one . It is starting off
to be awesome too . Oh well kids just catching up with everyone and hope all of you have an awesome day or night depending on where you are . Okay be carefull out there among them english . Negative Ghost Rider .

3 comments:

  1. I have never read any of her books. The title sounds intriguing. I should try something different perhaps. Thanks for the review...
    Hope you are having a wonderful evening. We have cold and rainy. Typical fall day. It is 42 right now. At least it looks like our gas bill isn't going to be too high. We got our first bill where we have had the house set at 70 and it was 30 bucks! Wheww, I was wondering what it was going to cost to heat our new home. That is very doable. I can see it maybe doubling in the dead of winter, but still that is not too bad at all.
    Question, how long do you wait to test your blood sugar after a meal???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the book report it is great. In california we had a great rain on tuesday so all the plants are just singing they are so happy, the weather now is a bit tropical for N.Cal, but wow did we need that rain.
    Thanks for all the lovely comments that you make on my and other peoples blogs it is very kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that one yet!! Excited to find it and try it out!

    ReplyDelete