Monday, October 26, 2009

Im on fire now

Hey kids the following is the letter in response to a newspaper article let me know what you think . I sent this as soon as I got the info from ms shamae thank you very much my dear . Just let me know what you think .
I must respond to a letter to the editor from a woman who made a comment about a child who was injecting his self right there in front of God and everybody (her words not mine ) I am appauled I am a type 1 diabetic and have been so since I was 16 yrs old and am now 47 . This woman is ignorant !!! she could have used this expierience to teach her son about diabetes and how insulin keep us alive , but no instead she re enforced the ignorance and intolerance that I have faced all my life since being diagnosed . If everyone thought like her diabetes would still be in the dark ages . No I will not inject my insulin in the bathroom to make someone else comfortable and frankly if I was asked to do that , I would get up and leave the restaraunt . I find this attitude of this woman appauling and I hope she is a rare case in your community .

well I hope I did us all proud who are fighting this horrible disease everyday .
oh well be carefull out there among them english and stay well and negative ghost writer .

3 comments: