Thursday, November 19, 2009

found a great new product

Hey out there switching gears here a little bit and wanted to tell you all about some new products that I find absoloutly wonderfull . Well I had orginally learned of this through Pattis blog at letherrip.blogspot.com. I talked to Rose over at marshall products and she agreeded to send me this little clipboard and uhu glue for free if I would blog about them . Let me tell you this glue is absoloutly fabulous . It glues and actually keeps the stuff stuck . Love it !!! Also the little clipboard comes in so handy and right now it is holding my coupons for grocery store hitting this friday or saturday . I wish my camera was working but it died on me over the wknd so no more pictures for a while guys . Okay now if you want to talk to Rose why dont all of you go over and talk to her . Their website is www.marshallpr.com . talk to you guys soon . Be carefull out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

No comments:

Post a Comment