Thursday, November 19, 2009

My numbers are normal and awesome

Okay my numbers have been off the hook lately and the last three days they have been so normal . Also now that I have put that out there in blogger land it will go whacky again just wait i will be on here pissing and moaning in a few days about how horrible they have gone . Okay now that I have nothing better to say I will slide on out of here and take care everyone . As always be carefull out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love normal and awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for normal. I love normal. Thanks for sharing your 'normal' story - it's just what I needed to hear today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normal is awesome! Good for you....I hope the streak continues!!! :)

    ReplyDelete