Tuesday, July 6, 2010

a Heat wave

Wow this heat is wrecking havoc with the bgs alot . I woke up at 228 and of course I have been fighting highs all am long . It seems like lately if Im not fighting a high Im fighting a low . I guess it is just one of those roller coaster things again and frankly I hate it and Im done and over it and little big d can go away forever . Yeah we wish right ? Im tired and done and over it . Oh wait I said that already LOL !!! If you dont laugh about it , you cry about it and I dont feel like crying at all so I would rather laugh as Im sure so would the rest of my blogger friends and readers . Last time I blogged I was in a crappy mood and it came out in my blog . Oh well guess some days are better than others .So now all day I will probably be fighting highs and keeping my head above water with that . Man Im so glad I dont have kids living at home that would have to deal with me right now . LOL !!! I dont like having to deal with people when I am fighting highs or lows . Oh well be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

3 comments:

  1. Stay out of the heat! That alone will keep a smile on your face! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, i don't know how you do it! sending you lots of cool down vibes!

    ReplyDelete