Thursday, July 1, 2010

I cant wait to see the fireworks !!!

I like , many others will be watching the fireworks on sunday and also it is so great to know that I dont have to leave my house because I am on the 2nd floor , I will be able to see the works from my balcony and I am hoping it will be cool enough and no mosquitoes to sit out on the balcony for the duration of the works .At least I hope so anyway . Im hoping also to get some photos of the event as well . Im hoping my friends are doing well that live in Texas with this storm hitting them .Oh well as usual be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

2 comments:

  1. A 4th of July with no mosquitoes would be fabulous!

    I hope you enjoy the show! We're hoping the rainy weather won't cancel ours. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a "blast"! Get some good pictures, maybe even with a tripod for non blurry too! I need to get mine out of storage...

    ReplyDelete