Monday, September 6, 2010

Im in so much better spirits these days

Im in such better spirits since all the prayers for me . Also I am sad about one thing though , I have lost my bible and Im in such sorrow about that . I think it got left somewhere thems the breaks I guess . I have been so scatter brained lately there is no telling where I left it . Im just sad about it but this too shall pass . I will be alright praise God . I just feel renewed today and hope to stay like this for ever if not forever then for a while .I do thank you all for your prayers . God bless you all .

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your spirits are lifting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better. Sorry about the Bible...who knows, maybe someone who really needs it will find it and it will change their life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear the funk is ending....GOD IS GOOD!

    ReplyDelete