Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My wonderfull day yesterday

hey there wait till all of you guys here this . I was waiting on the dr yesterday after five hrs at the clinic they tell me the dr has had an er emergency i will have to come back in two wks . eeek !!! anyway I was waiting to get my supplies uped such as my insulin and my strips and etc and then this happened so now I have to do an out of pocket again untill i can get my apt in two wks which really sucks !!! Oh well how has your week started out ? Hopefully better than mine . Be carefull out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

5 comments:

  1. That sucks! Sometimes I think medical people laugh at their customer's expense because we have no other choice. Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand. We had had horrable insurance that would not cover all the insulin Christopher needed. Then they would cover bg test strips for the pump they covered. LOL It was an adventure. Praying for extra blessings to come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks!! They couldn't squeeze you in since it was their fault??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! That's terrible. I'm so sorry. I hope it all gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete