Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thanks to all of my dear blog friends

Thanks to all of my dear blog friends and yes hubby is much better and I have decided to actually try some herbs like golden seal on the recomendation of a fellow blogger who is also t1 and has been sick with what seems like the same bug I have had . she said that she took golden seal for about a week and within the week she felt so much more energized and the bug seem to have gone away completely . The husband takes a herb for stress and it works for him so if any of you want the name I will gladly get it to you so that you can try it . I will also let you know if the goldenseal works for me at all as well . I hope you all are well and thanks so much for the well wishes . Be carefull out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back. I've missed your daily comments. Glad hubby and you are feeling better. Let me know about the goldenseal.

    ReplyDelete