Saturday, March 13, 2010

I love you guys you keep me going with my head held high

You my blogger friends keep me going with my head held high . I love all of you so much wish we could all get together and go out and just burn the joint down LOL !! Except for Joanne we would make sure she got shirley temples . I think I m in a much better mood because im done with the stress and I am to the point where I really dont care about the move . What is going to happen is going to happen I have no control over that and Im at peace with it . I think all of you have had something to do with this and I feel such an awesome peace now . I no longer feel the need to be stressed . Strange how a calm comes over you so quick sometimes huh ? Now watch this ugly thing called d rear its ugly head . I know it is coming and I do expect it , we as diabetics are used to living on the edge are we not ? I think all of us to a certain extent walk a tightrope and most of us make it through just fine . Okay enough rambling , be careful out there among them english and negative ghost rider .

4 comments:

  1. Now I know why I had not wanted to ask about your move. I am so sorry that things have been moving so slowly - isn't there a saying about good things coming to those who wait? Yeah - I know that gets really old really fast right?!! Hang in there !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when stress calms. You are too blessed to be stressed!

    Sorry I haven't been around for a while (bad blogger)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I have a virgin margarita instead???

    ReplyDelete