Tuesday, March 23, 2010

this sums it all up so well

The healthcare plan written by a committee whose chairman doesn’t understand it, pass by a Congress that hasn’t read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a smoking president that also hasn’t read it, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, financed by a country that is broke. What the freak are we doing America?

I found the above on Melissas blog over at Melissasthoughts . Thanks because this sums it up so well . I could not have said it better myself . I seriously cannot afford healthcare I dont eat out, I dont waist money , I dont go to movies , I have not bought new clothes in over a year . We cannot even afford to purchase a house , we drive a 13 yr old car . I mean I live on a shoestring budget . Our rights have been stomped on and yes we are in a war , this health care is unconstiutional .

1 comment:

  1. I can't take full credit for this, but I thougth that this is completely true and people need to know what "our" Congress has done. I encourage everyone to write the President and let him know that you are not part of the "his" America that support this bill. Maybe a day late and a dollar short, but still needed.

    ReplyDelete