Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another freebie


Hey guys I got this awesome insulin and pen carrier from the folks at novo nordisk and I think that it was awesome that they would send this to me just for asking about it . I think it will come in very handy as well .
Also do any of my loyal readers have a ladies gym bag you are not using ? I need one for a yoga class and dont really want to spend big bucks on a new one cause with limited funds that is just out of the ? the yoga class is free at the y and took advantage of it since I need the exercise . I have scoured the goodwills and flea markets and apparently these are hard to get so if anyone can help just please email me and you can find my email on my profile page thanks again . Be carefull out there among them english .

No comments:

Post a Comment