Thursday, September 3, 2009

some more pics of my little box







I have a whole stash of stickers and I used some of the ones that I could not stick on envies without them being torn by the post office . Now this box stashes my diabetic supplies . You know all those little vial of strips and things that you really dont know where they were stashed or where to put them . I saw this little box at target and decided yeah I will get that .

some of these are kawaii and notice the no sugar sticker in yellow . I thought what better sticker to put on this little box . It also has a violin sticker on it cause some of you know that I am a classically trained violinist which had opened up many , many opportunities for me in my younger years and it was an awesome ride and that will always be with me . Oh well I am closing here and be carefull out there among them english .

2 comments:

  1. Adorable box!! What a great idea. I have a shelf in my closet dedicated to my diabetes supplies.

    ReplyDelete