Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Doggie update

Well this is an update to the earlier post , a couple of days ago .
This doggie is feeling much better and the anti biotic is working well and the sore is clearing up . He is still in the e collar simply because if I take it off the licking starts up again and the infection starts all over again . I am leaning towards the fact that he will be staying in the e collar for about two wks if not more . This doggie is my problem child . I used to think my kids , my sons ,one of which is a type 1 diabetic was going to be the cause of me going totally grey . Not true I think this dog will be the one to do it . This dog I am referring to is a chihuahua and you cant tell because his ears cannot stand up in the collar . His sister is the meek and mild one . She is so mellow and it is like night and day with these two .
Thanks to all of you who asked about him and wanted to let you all know that he is fairing much better these days and will take a pic when the collar is off and he is back to normal , whatever he perceives normal to be . Oh well be carefull out there among them english .

4 comments:

  1. Hope the doggie feels better soon and stops being your problem child. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear puppy is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear he is doing better!!!! Thanks for your sweet comments on the blog! I have to stay busy or I'll go crazy! lol!

    ReplyDelete